Visual glitches in ProcessWidget

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Dec 1 16:12:41 UTC 2006

Matt Rogers wrote:
> Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> ProcessWidget is tinkering with its palette, causing two undesirable
>> effects:
>> [snip; see previous post for arguments]
>>
>> Is the palette changing really needed, or can it be removed?
>
> The best thing to do would be to fix it rather than just removing it.

Um... the only way to fix it is to Not Do That. Or did you mean that I
should work around it by having ProcessListBoxItem draw the background
itself, which removes the need for this hack? (Did you see my second
post? I already have a partial patch to do this - and to fix the
hard-coded colors as well. There's a little bug yet, but I should be
able to iron it out soon.)

--
Matthew
This message includes NO WARRANTY, not even the implied warranties of