Issue with KDevelop: Is it using different parsers in parallell for different puropuses?

Kuba Ober kuba at mareimbrium.org
Fri Aug 25 15:04:28 UTC 2006

> As an example (using Windoze; sorry :-)), I might want TRUE, FALSE and
> NULL to be keywords (I think these are #define's), but other macros to
> be 'normal text'. I might want __int64, etc, to show up as regular data
> types, DWORD, PVOID, etc to be a different color, and size_t to be yet a
> third color. I think all of *these* are typedefs.

This is pretty trivial to do right now using kate's highlighter. I was tempted
to post an example, but I figure it would do you good to actually try it for
yourself.

Excuse me if I sound harsh, but I have a feeling that you are rambling without
actually trying out the stuff you're rambling about :(

Cheers, Kuba