Resolving definitions in the definition-use chain

Hamish Rodda rodda at kde.org
Tue Aug 22 07:02:20 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm appealing for help with the algorithms regarding resolving definitions in
the definition-use chain, specifically the methods find{Local}Definition().
I'm having a hard time finding an algorithm that works in all cases,
including taking into account "using namespace" statements (not to mention
recursive using statements or namespace aliases).

Basically, if you know of any other code which might handle this problem that
I can look at, or can think of anything else that might save me from hours of
frustration, let me know :)

Thanks,
Hamish.