RFC: Idea for qmake project conf dlg

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Aug 22 00:35:48 UTC 2006

On 20.08.06 12:45:00, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> another thing that was brought up on IRC by bUscher: He'd like to have
> the project conf dlg for qmake projects to be non-modal and if he
> selects another subproject that the dialog loads the configuration
> options for it.

Implemented it, this introduces a new configuration page in the
project options where one can choose wether to use a modal or non-modal
dialog for the project configuration. Also the user is able to choose
among "Always Save", "Never Save", "Ask" with a default of "Ask"
(non-modal is disabled by default too).

I also added an apply button, which currently is always on. To make it
disabled we'd have to add another 5-10 signal/slots connections to the
dialog I guess and I'm not sure wether it's worth it.

So before I commit I'd like to get some opinions on the
apply-button-thing.

You will visit the Dung Pits of Glive soon.