trouble with project file loading

Jens Herden jens at kdewebdev.org
Fri Aug 18 17:39:18 UTC 2006

Hi,

KDevelop is using the default value for the "Project Management" entry in the
project file every time a local project file under .kdev4 exists. I saw this
because we are using a Quanta project manager and it gets only loaded when
there is not file under .kdev4!
I think KDevelop will do this for all entries that are in the project file but
not in the local one under .kdev4 when you use KDevConfig::standard().

Is this supposed to be a bug in kdelibs or is it how it should work?

Jens