Building kdevelop-pg

Jakob Petsovits jpetso at gmx.at
Thu Aug 17 11:54:58 UTC 2006

On Thursday, 17. August 2006 11:25, Andreas Pakulat wrote:

> > > Unfortunately not quite. One problem is that you let flex generate the
> > > kdev-cmg-lexer.cc in the builddir, but add the srcdir/..lexer.cc to the
> > > list of source files. Attached is a patch to fix that.
> >
> > Thanks, applied. Have fun with generating parsers :)
>
> Well, I forgot one other thing: The binaries are not installed and thus
> when building kdevelop they won't be used. Of course I can copy them
> myself over, but it would be nice to be able to just make install ;-)

well, wouldn't it be too easy if everything went smoothly? ;)

> Unfortunately I don't have enough knowledge of cmake yet to provide a
> patch and I know you're busy with more important stuff so please feel
> free to delay this until after SOC.

well, much more important... i tend to regard things as important when i'd
like to see them done. while this may not be the most beneficial (to myself)
attitude, it should get you a fix in the next few minutes.
(And it's not hard at all, really. I guess writing this mail has been more
effort than adding a proper "make install" :)

Thanks for the real-world testing,
  Jakob