Building kdevelop-pg

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Aug 17 09:25:01 UTC 2006

On 17.08.06 02:41:03, Jakob Petsovits wrote:
> On Thursday, 17. August 2006 02:07, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > > Anyways, with a bit of luck it should work now.
> >
> > Unfortunately not quite. One problem is that you let flex generate the
> > kdev-cmg-lexer.cc in the builddir, but add the srcdir/..lexer.cc to the
> > list of source files. Attached is a patch to fix that.
>
> Thanks, applied. Have fun with generating parsers :)

Well, I forgot one other thing: The binaries are not installed and thus
when building kdevelop they won't be used. Of course I can copy them
myself over, but it would be nice to be able to just make install ;-)

Unfortunately I don't have enough knowledge of cmake yet to provide a
patch and I know you're busy with more important stuff so please feel
free to delay this until after SOC.

Andreas

> ...Jakob!

You will be Told about it Tomorrow.  Go Home and Prepare Thyself.