KDE/kdevelop/src

Hamish Rodda rodda at kde.org
Sun Apr 30 05:20:05 UTC 2006

On Friday 28 April 2006 23:59, Andras Mantia wrote:
> On Friday 28 April 2006 16:55, Matt Rogers wrote:
> > You could have kdewebdev depend on trunk instead.
>
> I am not the only developer of kdewebdev. There are other projects
> inside, not just Quanta and I cannot decide instead of them, nor can I
> force them to use trunk. Laurent also works on porting and it is also
> hard for him to work partly with snapshot and partly with trunk.
>
> Do you really need the new KTextEditor features ASAP? Just that I didn't
> saw too much commits to kdevelop trunk recently (aside of my fixes).

While kdevelop4 was basically useless, and the devs interested all run trunk,
it was fine to depend on trunk.

Now, as there is more interest from other devs, I agree we should switch to
snapshot.

So, I'm fine with depending on snapshot.  We can do this either now (and
revert the setWatcher() -> addWatcher() change), or with the next snapshot (+
i won't commit stuff that needs trunk from then).

Cheers,
Hamish.