new cmake Qt3 project template - why isn't the project opened after it has been created ?

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at swipnet.se
Mon Apr 24 20:10:09 UTC 2006

The problem is that there is no project file to open when KDevelop attempts to
do so.

See parts/appwizard/appwizarddlg.cpp, lines 682-686:
The "cmake ./ -GKDevelop3" command is forked off before we in the next
statement attempt to open the project file. But CMake isn't done creating it
yet.

I see no easy way to fix this, except to rewrite AppWizard to be able to wait
for commands to finish. (Refactoring AppWizard is a good idea in general.)

// jens