tip? -> works

David Nolden david.nolden.kdevelop at art-master.de
Thu Apr 20 22:44:11 UTC 2006

thanks, I got it working now.

I had to create a separate servicetype-file with that "derived"-stuff and
installing it into the right directory, and then specifying just the derived
file as servicetype in libkdevclassview.desktop.

My patch is now ready, I additionally added another feature:
Now the navigator-completion also works with just the function-names, without
Namespaces and Classes.(The complete names are shown, but you only have to
input the function-name, optionally you can include the whole scope)

Since the patch is to big to post it here, I'm sending it to Matt now.

David