KDevelop 3.4 release schedule

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 15:58:39 UTC 2006

On 4/19/06, Hamish Rodda <rodda at kde.org> wrote:
> On Wednesday 19 April 2006 19:49, Vladimir Prus wrote:
> > On Wednesday 19 April 2006 13:31, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > I plan to tag KDevelop 3.4 alpha 1 this weekend.
> > >
> > > Vladimir you can merge the MI branch for alpha 2.
> >
> > Yes, I think MI branch is in decent shape now. Do you want me to do the
> > merge after you do the tagging?
>
> I think it's important to merge beforehand; no sense in having users test code
> that's just going to get replaced with untested code...

I agree. Better merge it now and let it have as much testing as possible.

The 3.4 branch has already been open for 6 months. We should start to
discuss a release target date at some point. Personally, I think it
makes sense to try and get it out before Dublin, to let any hacking
taking place there to fully focus on KDev4.

GDB-MI and Rails has been mentioned. Does anyone else have any "big
plans" remaining for 3.4?

// jens