tip?

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at swipnet.se
Wed Apr 19 19:06:59 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 19 April 2006 16:52, Andras Mantia wrote:
> On Wednesday 19 April 2006 19:21, David Nolden wrote:
> > Ok, now I've done it the extension-way. The problem is that the
> > extension is not found. I've changed libkdevclassview.desktop so it
> > includes ServiceTypes=KDevelop/Plugin,KDevelop/CodeBrowserFrontend
>
> Attached is what I have. The relevant parts in the Makefile.am are:
> servicedir = $(kde_servicesdir)
> service_DATA = kdevtagdialogs.desktop
>
> servicetypedir = $(kde_servicetypesdir)
> servicetype_DATA = kdeveloptagdialogs.desktop

Well... since he is only modifying an existing (and working) .desktop file he
shouldn't need to mess with the Makefile.am

David,
Make sure you
1. install the modified .desktop file
2. run 'kbuildsycoca'

You can query for it "interactively" using the KDevelop "Part Explorer"
plugin. (Tools->Part Explorer)

// jens