little fix for devhelp-caching

David Nolden david.nolden.kdevelop at art-master.de
Fri Apr 7 14:46:08 UTC 2006

I downloaded devhelp-documentation for the GNU C Library, installed it in
KDevelop, and the links from the documentation-index didn't work. The problem
was that the html-pages were saved in a subfolder "book" under the location
of the .devhelp-file. I moved the devhelp-file into that folder, but the
cache of the old links was used and the links still didn't work. So I just
wrote this little patch to use different cache-filenames for documentation
stored in different locations.

If you like I can also make a patch for the devhelp-plugin to check for that
subfolder "book" and use it if necessary.

greetz, David