3.4 alpha 1 (Was: change of maintainership in KDevelop)

Vladimir Prus ghost at cs.msu.su
Mon Apr 3 08:22:04 UTC 2006

On Monday 03 April 2006 00:13, amilcar wrote:
> Hi, you have my vote too.
> On a diferent topic, I plan to postpone the release of 3.4 alpha 1,
> because I´m traveling for the next two weeks.
> Tentative release date should be 20 April.
> If someone else would like to do it, then step forward.

I would say this is too early. I'd realy like to MI branch to be integrated 
into 3.4 branch before any alpha release, but this might not happen that soon 
-- to be safe, I'd need at least month.

- Volodya

More information about the KDevelop-devel mailing list