change of maintainership in KDevelop

Matt Rogers mattr at kde.org
Sun Apr 2 16:35:06 UTC 2006

Hi,

An off-list email conversation between Hamish and Roberto (Adam and I were
CCed in Roberto's reply) about the C++ parser has resulted in Roberto
stepping down from the maintainer post. I have volunteered to take his place.

Also, it was suggested that rather than maintainership being the burden of
just one person, it should be shared between a group of people with one
person being the "lead" maintainer. I also volunteered for the position of
lead maintainer as well. The group maintainership thing is in no way meant to
be exclusionary. It's purpose is actually to provide other developers with a
place to go so that they can get an answer from people who know more about
KDevelop than the average developer. Please let me know if you'd like to
volunteer.

I hope to have everyone's support and I'd be happy to answer any questions or
concerns.

Thanks
--
Matt