Direction of KDevelop4

Kuba Ober kuba at mareimbrium.org
Thu Sep 22 14:37:03 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 21 September 2005 16:07, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> The hand written part of the KDevelop website has
> 550 000 lines of code.
> 250 000 links.

I'm dumb this morning. What are those numbers? I mean, who wrote half a
million lines of code for the website? What does the code do? And who put
quarter of a million links there? Where are all those links?! And where to
would they be? Or maybe I just don't see those things :(

> The automated parts:
[...]
> 120 MB doxygen documentation.
[...]

Whis is more like 10mb of documentation + 110mb of markup I'd imagine. How big
is the kdevelop head? (I don't have one handy). Does a single kdevelop
version generate 120mb worth of html output from doxygen? That's scary ;)

Cheers, Kuba