KDE/kdevelop/src

Roberto Raggi roberto at kdevelop.org
Thu Sep 15 10:57:02 UTC 2005

Hi Andras!

On Thursday 15 September 2005 10:16, Andras Mantia wrote:
> On Thursday 15 September 2005 10:57, Roberto Raggi wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > Scrive Andras Mantia <amantia at kde.org>:
> > > Yes, I did the same fix in July! See:
> >
> > we branched KDevelop the first week of july (at the KDevelop
> > conference in Ukrain)
>
> Ok, it must be sometime around my commit (which was on 2nd). Anyway,
yeah the conference was from the 1st to the 7th :-)

> this means we have to go through the commits and port the bugfixes to
> trunk, no? Quaestion: who will do it?

I don't know. It depends on what we want to change in kdevelop/src! Alexander?

I would like to see Alexander to rewrite most of kdevelop/src using his
`newui' and an improved profile manager. He doesn't know yet, but he will
probably be the maintainer for the KDevelop shell/user interface :-)

ciao robe