The future of KDevelop 4

Roberto Raggi roberto at kdevelop.org
Tue Sep 6 18:17:03 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 06 September 2005 16:49, Adam Treat wrote:
> Another way to put it: Roberto, would you be willing to commit to seeing
> through the KDevelop4 branch throughout it's lifetime?  And doing so,
> understanding how much time and effort is required just being the guy to
> herd all of the cats?
as you know for two years I was developing and maintaing most of KDevelop! I
was the guy reviewing the patches in the libkdevelop, the class browser,
quicksearch, the language support, c++, java, the automake project manager
and so on.. So I'm not a newbie! I've experience as maintainer :-) I was not
involved in KDevelop 3 because I didn't have time! another country, another
job, and no creative friday :-) things are changed! I'm back.

ciao robe