SVN support in kdevelop 3.4

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Oct 28 16:47:02 UTC 2005

On 28.10.05 16:01:42, Mickael Marchand wrote:
> well, as I said in one of the bug reports, the URL is a fake-one and has
> to be a fake one (basically it's not used, it's just used to ask kio
> scheduler to fire up a kio_svn slave)

Ok, I guess I need to add myself to the cc-list of those reports...

> the URL of the SVN server is always taken from the working copy (just
> like the 'svn' command does).

It doesn't look like that, unfortunately.

> if the ioslave crashes, the thing I need is a backtrace of it which can
> be obtained by reading kdebase/kioslave/DEBUG.howto :)
> make sure to also enable the kio_svn debug area (kdebugdialog).

Ok, I'll try that, I hope that doesn't involve building kdebase myself,
because that is not quite comfortable...

Anyway, thanks for the information (also in the other mail, I do see the
problem when the settings would be saved in the project).

Your mode of life will be changed for the better because of new developments.