branches/kdevelop/3.4

Adam Treat treat at kde.org
Fri Oct 28 16:25:08 UTC 2005

Thanks for the report :)

BTW, are you noticing any problems with the tab bar?  Hamish is getting a
bunch of really broken behavior where the tabs are renaming when switching
files...  I suspect it is because of differences between kdelibs 3.4 (which
I'm using) and kdelibs 3.5 (which Hamish is using), but if anyone else is
getting this behavior please let me know.  And tell me what version of
kdelibs you're building kdevelop3.4 against...

Adam

--
I'm running a Marathon in December!
HELP ME SAVE LIVES and Donate Today!