errors in making kdevelop branch 3.3 with KDE 3.3.2 / Qt 3.3.4

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
Fri Oct 14 14:45:07 UTC 2005

On Friday 14 October 2005 13:40, Nicolas Castagné wrote:

Nicolas I'm sorry but I'm very busy the next two weeks and can not look at
your problem.

The problem is that some developers committed code that requires KDE 3.4.
The solution is to use SVN annotate to find out who committed those lines.
And then e-mail them directly pointing out the problem.

i.e. for error 1
http://websvn.kde.org/branches/KDE/3.5/kdevelop/languages/cpp/debugger/debuggertracingdialog.cpp?rev=453393&view=log
vprus is the one responsable for that file

i.e. for error 2
http://websvn.kde.org/branches/KDE/3.5/kdevelop/languages/java/javasupportpart.cpp?rev=438982&r1=438982&view=log
This one is a bit more complicated, you should use "svn annotate" on it.

To transform usernames in e-mail addresses use this command:
wget http://websvn.kde.org/*checkout*/trunk/KDE/kde-common/accounts

I hope it helps,

--
Amilcar Lucas