classbrowser maintainer (was Re: maintainers)

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas webmaster at kdevelop.org
Sat Oct 8 14:27:02 UTC 2005

On Friday 07 October 2005 23:04, Matt Rogers wrote:
> On Friday 07 October 2005 08:40, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:

> > > I was just trying to add myself as a ruby support maintainer, but I got
> > > this error from the wiki when I tried to save:
> > >
> > > Database error
> >
> > This is a know error, ignore it.
>
> Then hurry up and get it fixed.
It is basically just a warning. And it can only be fixed by updating to MySQL
version 4.x

> If we can't get it fixed in a timely
> manner,
Everything works, and we even have weekly backups of the database!
That is the only warning the website puts out.
I have an average of ten commits per day on the website over the last two
years. I would say that the website is pretty up to date.

> i suggest we find a new place to host our infrastructure
yes, it should be easy to port, I have a local copy of the entire website
running on my local machine, but why should we go to all the trouble of
rehosting because of a warning message.

> (which can
> be saved for a new thread)
????? What do you mean by this ????