Debugger maintainers (was Re: maintainers (was Re: Me wants me RIDE ;)

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
Wed Oct 5 11:13:02 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 05 October 2005 11:06, Vladimir Prus wrote:
> Well, then it should be fixed back ;-)
All it needs is to remove the UI editbox to edit the run program in the
configure debugger tab and use the "active_target()" function provided by all
project managers instead.

I did all that except removing the UI editbox, that confused a user that filed
a BR causing a developer to revert my other changes :(

--
Amilcar Lucas
Current webmaster