maintainers (was Re: Me wants me RIDE ;)

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Tue Oct 4 20:42:03 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 04 October 2005 11:52, Roberto Raggi wrote:
> On Tuesday 04 October 2005 01:59, Matt Rogers wrote:
> > I think you can just add my name to the general buildtools support since
> > I'd like to hack on scons support with ita (Thomas Nagy) as well. I can
> > also take version control as well if needed.
>
> good! I've added you to the wiki page as a maintainer for the buildtools +
> scons/bksys integration :-)
>
> now we have a lot of maintainers for the buildtools(very good :-) Later
> today I will send an email to kdevelop-devel about my personal plan for the
> buildtools, so we can discuss it, improve it and see what we can do for the
> 4.0 release.
>
> anyway, we need more people in the "doc team"! anma, what about you? are
> you interested to help amilcar with the doc?

Yes, of course. For the 3.5 release I started improving the doc but was too
late. However we need many people helping on the docs and I'd like a wiki
setup maybe (like was suggested in someone blog about KHelpCenter but it
won't be done probably, why not start something for KDevelop?)

I'd also like to give a hand about the C++/KDE templates.

I am not sure what time I will have in the next months for KDE so I don't want
to commit to anything as main maintainer. But if I keep in touch closely with
kdevelop for kde4 i'll be able to help with the doc :)

annma