maintainers (was Re: Me wants me RIDE ;)

Roberto Raggi roberto at kdevelop.org
Tue Oct 4 17:53:03 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 04 October 2005 01:59, Matt Rogers wrote:
> I think you can just add my name to the general buildtools support since
> I'd like to hack on scons support with ita (Thomas Nagy) as well. I can
> also take version control as well if needed.
good! I've added you to the wiki page as a maintainer for the buildtools +
scons/bksys integration :-)

now we have a lot of maintainers for the buildtools(very good :-) Later today
I will send an email to kdevelop-devel about my personal plan for the
buildtools, so we can discuss it, improve it and see what we can do for the
4.0 release.

anyway, we need more people in the "doc team"! anma, what about you? are you
interested to help amilcar with the doc?

ciao robe