maintainers (was Re: Me wants me RIDE ;)

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
Tue Oct 4 18:48:03 UTC 2005

> Database error
> From KDevelop
>  A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the
> software. The last attempted database query was:
> (SQL query hidden)
>  from within function "SearchUpdate::doUpdate". MySQL returned error "1016:
> Can't open file: 'mw_searchindex.MYD'. (errno: 145) (localhost)".
>
> What's this?
That is an harmless error that the database trows at you.
It will be gone once Stephan Ulman updates the MySQL version on the servers
from 3.23.58 to 4.0.18

I've been asking him to do it for a year now, and he partially did it last
week.
I hope he completes it in the next weeks.

Regards,
--
Amilcar Lucas
Current webmaster