partly broke source formatting?

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 11:00:10 UTC 2005

Hi,

I think it's fair to say a few people have problems with the source
formatter.
See
http://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?product=kdevelop&component=astyle&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED

At about the time KDevelop started using the astyle library, it went
unmaintained. It seems it hasn't seen a release since early 2002.

// jens