Patch Questions

Hans Erickson hans at winternet.com
Mon Nov 14 22:16:03 UTC 2005

On Monday 14 November 2005 05:30 am, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Friday 11 November 2005 23:54, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > On Tuesday 01 November 2005 19:17, Hans Erickson wrote:
> > > On Friday 28 October 2005 10:09 am, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > I committed an improved version of your patch, it now also supports
> > assingments using ".=" and "?=" and it can replace multiple different
> > variables in one line (your previous version replaced all variables in
> > one line with the content of the first variable).
Oops!  Thanks for catching that.  Regular expressions still aren't my strong
suit, but I'm learning.

> It should be trivial to apply the same two patches to a different version
> of kdevelop (for the case you are running a stable release).
Okay, sorry about the delay.  I was gone this past weekend, but I have now had
a chance to test it and it appears to work very well in my make environment.
Thanks for incorporating this!

> Bye
> Alex
- Hans Erickson