Patch Questions

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Mon Nov 14 20:04:04 UTC 2005

On Friday 11 November 2005 23:54, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Tuesday 01 November 2005 19:17, Hans Erickson wrote:
> > On Friday 28 October 2005 10:09 am, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > > Has you rpatch been committed in the meantime ?
> >
> > It doesn't look like it.
> >
> > > If not, can you please send it and a Makefile which shows the problem
> > > again, I can't find it anymore.
> >
> > Yes, I'll attach the patch and a Makefile, plus two "options" files that
> > the Makefile can include.  I've included brief testing notes in the
> > comments of the Makefile, but let me know if you need more information.
>
> I committed an improved version of your patch, it now also supports
> assingments using ".=" and "?=" and it can replace multiple different
> variables in one line (your previous version replaced all variables in one
> line with the content of the first variable).
> You can find this version in branches/kdevelop/3.4/
> (http://websvn.kde.org/branches/kdevelop/3.4/buildtools/custommakefiles/),
> you need the both the changes in customprojectpart.h and .cpp .
>
> Please check whether it works reliable for you.
>
> Thanks for the patch
> Alex

This is what I committed, please let me know whether it works for you:

http://websvn.kde.org/branches/kdevelop/3.4/buildtools/custommakefiles/customprojectpart.h?rev=479840&r1=472679&r2=479840

http://websvn.kde.org/branches/kdevelop/3.4/buildtools/custommakefiles/customprojectpart.cpp?rev=479840&r1=472679&r2=479840

It should be trivial to apply the same two patches to a different version of
kdevelop (for the case you are running a stable release).

Bye
Alex