KDevelop-Quanta integration in CVS

Jens Herden jens at kdewebdev.org
Fri May 20 10:47:02 UTC 2005

> Isn't the current place in SVN as well? ;-) (Even if the mail says it's
> in CVS). BTW, I'm not sure I completely understood what you want to do
> with the project views in the file list.

It was a suggestion from Alexander to merge the project views in the file list
plugin and make them work even if you do not have a project. When I do this
they become part of KDevelop but until then they should have a place in the
new branch.

> Right now I suggest to put
> your code in this kdevquanta branch and we can work on it there.

Yes, that is what I wanted to ask you with my last mail. Can you do it? I have
not checked out the new branch yet, so it might be easier for you to do it.

Jens