KDevelop-Quanta integration in CVS

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Fri May 20 09:41:07 UTC 2005

On Friday 20 May 2005 04:20, Jens Herden wrote:
> >  I've created a working branch for the KDevelop/Quanta integration.
>
> Very good!
>
> > - Jens' project views should also go there.
>
> I had the impression that we want to put the code into the file list
> plugin? So this code would go directly into SVN, right?

Isn't the current place in SVN as well? ;-) (Even if the mail says it's
in CVS). BTW, I'm not sure I completely understood what you want to do
with the project views in the file list. Right now I suggest to put
your code in this kdevquanta branch and we can work on it there.

> But meanwhile please just put what you have from me there.
>
> > About the usertoolbars plugin: it's about having user defined
> > toolbars and actions.
>
> So how do you feel about the KDevelop framework now?

Generally it's easy to work with it. But the hard part comes now as I
need to communicate between two plugins and I'm not sure how can I do
it yet.
Also I've discovered two problems: one with the QStrings instead of
URL's that you mentioned, the other about knowing when will the
application exit, what I wrote in an earlier mail.

Andras