Crash related to subversion

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Thu May 19 17:17:05 UTC 2005

On Thursday 19 May 2005 18:00, Paulo Moura Guedes wrote:
> If I manually remove subversion from the project file it loads the
> project without problems. Do you have any tip?

I also get this crash and I've posted about this here and kde-core-devel
as well. If valgrind works for you, try the following:

valgrind --tool=memcheck --num-callers=15 --error-limit=no kdevelop

and when crashes send the output to me (compress it first).

Unfortunately KDevelop in valgrind doesn't start here even after 40
minutes, so I cannot test it

Andras