C++ Parser, add your own macros here, no documentation? how to use?

Dominik Haumann dhdev at gmx.de
Tue Mar 22 17:58:02 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 22 March 2005 10:25, Tobias Erbsland wrote:
> > > Roberto Please follow this link
> > > http://kdevelop.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=FAQ&action=edit&section
> > >=15
> >
> > hehehe.. and share all my secrets with you? ;)
>
> But it doesn't work.
> See attached screenshot.
Same here, I finally added the following HACK into *every* file where the
macro is used:

#ifndef SERIALIZE
#define SERIALIZE
#endif

Because SERIALIZE *is* already defined it's enough to fool KDevelop's
parser. - Yes, you'd have to add this to all files where the macro is used
which sucks, but hey: it works ;)

Cheers,
--
Dominik
GPG Fingerprint: AC88 49E3 D8A5 0541 5B71 AC6E 29AA 1696 FF64 EDBC