Color completion patch

Adam Treat manyoso at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 00:52:08 UTC 2005

On Monday 14 March 2005 5:48 pm, Alexander Dymo wrote:
> Looks great! But please make sure richtext will not go to the completion
> box for lower kde(kate) versions that we still support.
> PS: Of course, my comment is valid if your patch is accepted by kate
> people;)

Not only that, but we'll need a color completion config option for those who
don't want color (which some people have actually expressed).  Plus, we don't
want completion to break for those KTE editors that don't support richtext
completion.  So, there has to be a way to turn it off with a config option.
If it is off by default it shouldn't be a problem, right?