small patch

Bernd Schubert bernd-schubert at gmx.de
Thu Mar 10 01:41:10 UTC 2005

Hello,

as you might see from the general discussion list I had some problems to build
working debian packages. Well, finally I got it. While looking for the
problems, I saw that the profile directory 'kdevelop/profiles' is pretty
often hardcoded into the sources. Well, to my mind this is a bit ugly and the
attached patch tries to improve that. Well see yourself, it uses a #define
and so I'm not sure if you will like it at all.
The B. Stroustrup C++ book is in front of me, clearly stating that one
shouldn't uses macros in C++. Thinking about it and having programmed the
hole week in C, I believe its the most efficient way using this small macro
for it...

Cheers,
	Bernd

--
Bernd Schubert
Physikalisch Chemisches Institut / Theoretische Chemie
e-mail: bernd.schubert at pci.uni-heidelberg.de