KTextEditor interface, 4.x

Adam Treat manyoso at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 21:40:12 UTC 2005

A few things for code completion come to mind...

How about KTextEditor::CompletionEntry allow for setting whether or not prefix
and postfix are part of the inserted text when a completion takes place.

This makes sense for certain cases where we have a list of function
declarations and want to only complete on the function decl name, but wish to
have the entire function decl inserted upon completion.

Also, what is the best way to implement syntax highlighting for a
KTextEditor::CompletionEntry ?

Adam