Language support...

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Thu Jun 16 22:30:08 UTC 2005

Hi,

 We are trying to create a Quanta language support for KDevelop, which
basicly would be the heart of Quanta inside the KDevelop framework. So
I started with a simple test: making a basic language support plugin,
using the KDevelop template. Well, that doesn't work, but I fixed the
compilation errors. :-) Please review my desktop file changes.
 More important is that I don't know how to load the new language
support plugin. It doesn't show up in kdevprofileeditor, so I cannot
configure a profile which always loads this language support plugin.
 Some investigation shown that the language supports are loaded when you
create a project from a template. That's not that nice for us. What we
would like is a profile which always loads are current language support
and in the new project dialog it will never show other templates from
other languages. Is it possible to do somehow?

Andras