QThread function exit in CPP/JAVA language support

Escuder Nicolas n.escuder at intra-links.com
Thu Jun 16 17:41:04 UTC 2005

Hello,

In cpp/java/php background process parser it's appear to have QThread::exit
at the end of the run function.

Calling this on my system with glibc 2.3.5 TLS NTP Kernel 2.6.11 hang the
thread and don't return from the run function

So the process who call the wait function for the closing thread hang too.

I remove this line in phpsupportpart on subversion when I commit the support
for php 5 and some more functionality.

I remove this on cppsupportpart on my computer for personal use too.

With this removed all work fine not more hang when closing kdevelop.

I think the maintainers of cpp / java must leave out this call at the end of
their run function.

See You

Nicolas