New parser branch (Was: Dumping the source DOM?)

JeDi jeroen.dierckx at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 17:56:05 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm not trying to revive this discussion, but I just wanted to know
the following things about the new parser:
- How is the new parser different from the current one? Or isn't it
different at all? What are the new features, ... towards the end user?
- What I'm especially interested in: can the current/new parser
already parse the stl library? I've been out of kdevelop for a few
months now, but the last time I used it, stl code completion wasn't
that great. I know the stl library is a ugly beast to parse (at least,
that's what I think), but it is that commonly used that code
completing this library would be a very nice feature.
- Will the new parser be integrated into the current kdevelop? Or will
we have to wait until kdevelop4?

Keep up the good work!

Greetz,
JeDi