New parser branch (Was: Dumping the source DOM?)

Daniel Franke daniel.franke at imbs.uni-luebeck.de
Wed Jul 13 22:05:06 UTC 2005

Steven,
thanks for your suggestions, most of them I knew, I'm using kdevelop since,
oh, quite a while now.

> > One may reply, if you don't like it, don't use it. I like kdevelop very
> > much - but I disable the "smart" features as completely as possible. In
> > addition, I'm using vi sometimes ...
>
> If you really are so skilled at programming that you don't need any of
> these features, and you know all your libraries by heart, why not take on a
> challenge and implement the features you want in KDevelop?

I knew someone would ask that question. I'm still writing my doctoral thesis
and it will take another six months at least. After that, I shall try to be
more helpful. Until then, all I can do is to comment on some things that fly
past -- and try to give a helping hand in the forum sometimes =)

Regards
	Daniel