probably the best C++ parser...

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Wed Jul 13 18:46:06 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 05 July 2005 15:47, Sylvain Joyeux wrote:
> How many kdevelop developers are actually using it for
> KDevelop-related development ? The autocompletion feature is slow as
> hell for projects of this size (yes, I'm talking about a non-debug
> version and more than 512MB RAM) and since there is no cmake support,
> we'll soon be unable to do the project management.

I'm only an "occasional" KDevelop developer (this might change), but I
use it for Quanta, which is 82000 lines of code (59000 real code
lines). Autocompletion was OK until some changes in trunk which made it
slow. Manual completion is mostly OK, altough it misses some things,
like Roberto said.

> <rant>
> I stopped telling people to use it at my lab since there is no
> autoconf support and nobody cared to even reply to my last email
> about the projectmanager part.

What you mean about autoconf support?

Andras