probably the best C++ parser...

Sylvain Joyeux sjoyeux at laas.fr
Wed Jul 13 18:04:52 UTC 2005

How many kdevelop developers are actually using it for KDevelop-related
development ? The autocompletion feature is slow as hell for projects of
this size (yes, I'm talking about a non-debug version and more than 512MB
RAM) and since there is no cmake support, we'll soon be unable to do the
project management.

<rant>
I stopped telling people to use it at my lab since there is no autoconf
support and nobody cared to even reply to my last email about the
projectmanager part. I don't want to manage a patch for months. I don't
see myself telling "Yeah, use KDevelop, it rocks" and then try to explain
why I use vim
</rant>

Sylvain