New parser branch (Was: Dumping the source DOM?)

Roberto Raggi roberto at kdevelop.org
Wed Jul 13 11:44:05 UTC 2005

Hi!

On Wednesday 13 July 2005 11:31, Vladimir Prus wrote:
> To make my position clear, I'm not biased against your work. If it can
> parse Boost, then it's good enough for KDevelop.
now I'll make my position clear. I don't care about boost! "good enough for
KDevelop" is different from "be able to parser boost"!! parse a file doesn't
mean nothing! Store and understand the code in realtime is the only important
thing.

> Oh... you mean the parser provides this, but symbol table can't store it?
check yourself! take a look at kdevelop4-parser/ast.h and then take a look at
codemodel.h in kdevelop/lib/interfaces

ciao robe