CPP support broken with QMake

Ian Reinhart Geiser geiseri at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 16:21:06 UTC 2005

Greetings
could whoever broke the build in the cpp support please commit your missing
files?  I am pretty sure this is the wrong place for the QMake settings, so
you are probibly best off to place them with the rest of the QMake support,
or in a seperate QMake plugin.

also I am looking at moving the new QMake support along so that we can develop
with Qt4 with KDevelop.  Currently this is not possible since we do not
support alternate qmake binaries and with the removal of $QTDIR the current
support will be completely broken.  People interested in working with me on
the QMake support please let me know, there is more than enough work to be
done, but most of the dirty work is complete.  The remainder is hooking up
the data structures to the UI.

Cheers
 -ian reinhart geiser