Variable view: column width problem

Vladimir Prus ghost at cs.msu.su
Mon Jul 11 10:42:05 UTC 2005

I've just committed a change which make variable view properly resize
the first column (with variable names). The commit email is:

   http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-commits&m=112106368526873&w=2

and has more details. The change is clearly an improvement over current
situation, but if anybody sees any further improvement, just say.

I meant to cc the list on commit, but mistakenly used to wrong tag in commit
message (CC, instead of CCMAIL).

And related question: is it considered polite to CC the list on all commits?
Or it's assumed that all interested persons read commit emails mailing list
anyway?

- Volodya