PCS in dbxml?

Steven T. Hatton hattons at globalsymmetry.com
Sat Jul 9 23:24:05 UTC 2005

Perhaps I'm saying something that's already been discussed, but it may not
have been.  Has anyone considered storing PCS data in dbxml? I'm fairly
confident I could get r++ to fill a dbxml database with a parse tree, but
that doesn't seem very useful.  It doesn't seem that impractical, or
difficult to accomplish something similar with the PCS data.  The biggest
problem I have doing it myself is trying to figure out how the whole thing
gets loaded and saved when a project is opened, modified, or closed.
--
Regards,
Steven