debugger shortcuts

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Fri Jul 1 12:21:12 UTC 2005

On Friday 01 July 2005 13:11, Vladimir Prus wrote:
> What's even more puzzling is that actions like "View -> Hide icon
> border" or "View -> Show line numbers" have some F keys as shortcuts.

Those are Katepart shortcuts...
But yes, would be nice to have shortcuts for debugger.

If you are interested in working with the debugger, I could suggest some
challenging bugs to fix. ;-) For example:
- breakpoints are not always taken into account (run does not stop on
them), especially in constructors
- breakpoints are taken into account even if they are removed
- step over sometimes acts as step into...

In case you are interested, I will give the examples to reproduce them.

Andras