cpp header organizer

Adam Treat manyoso at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 29 01:19:14 UTC 2005

On Friday 28 January 2005 7:07 pm, Felix Berger wrote:
> On Saturday 29 January 2005 01:01, Adam Treat wrote:
> > Hey Felix, any chance this will be ready for the feature freeze?
>
> When is the feature freeze exactly? Excuse me for asking, I've had a cold
> the last couple of days and haven't been really following up on
> discussions.

The feature freeze is next wednesday.  Unfortunately, it doesn't look like you
included the cpp header organizer as part of the _feature plan_ which is
already frozen.

See http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.4-features.html

SO, unless you sneak it into the feature plan somehow AND finish it up and
commit by next wednesday... we'll have to wait until the freeze is lifted.
Which means KDE4/KDevelop4