cpp header organizer

Felix Berger bflat1 at gmx.net
Sat Jan 29 01:08:10 UTC 2005

On Saturday 29 January 2005 01:01, Adam Treat wrote:
> Hey Felix, any chance this will be ready for the feature freeze?

When is the feature freeze exactly? Excuse me for asking, I've had a cold the
last couple of days and haven't been really following up on discussions.

Well, it depends on what would be considered a releasable state. As of now, I
can detect the easy cases and also discriminate between forward and full
inclusion.

I can try to finish it over the weekend to a state where it is hopefully
correct but not complete in the sense that necessary inclusions might be
missed but no other harm is done. This could already ease development with
kdevelop.

Felix

--
Use Debian GNU/Linux!