Documentation Plugin Questions

Alan Ezust alan.ezust at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 20:12:11 UTC 2005

Documentation Plugin Questions:

Q. From the ContentsView, there is a context menu.
    Where is the code for creating that menu? I'd like to add some
choices, so that
    one can edit the from there without going into
    configure kdevelop -> documentation

Q. What exactly does the "update config" button do?
    Does it update the htdig config, or the documentation
    plugin config, or the kdevelop config? When is the right time to
click it? Tooltip?

Q. I can import CHM files into kdevelop help, but I have docbook files,
   which I can export to HTMLHELP, javahelp, latex, or a bunch of
   other formats. None of them are listed in kdevelop?
   Which file formats are best to use for this plugin?
   Is there a docbook-to-chm converter?